As New Zealand’s leading virtual assistant services agency, we are primarily working remotely using a wide range of online applications – commonly known as “apps”. So what are the top apps we recommend our clients?
Here’s a quick rundown with links for you to check them out too:
- Slack – This colourful online tool is a really great way to collaborate and get teamwork flowing. Especially good for those of us who work remotely or travel often.
- Harvest – This is an awesome online tool for tracking time & expenses with Start & Stop timers that can be integrated into existing tools you may already by using.
- BOMA + GAP – This is a fantastic online communications service for accountants to keep your content & communications up-to-date & relevant.
- Trello – Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
- Xero – Well known & loved by most businesses we work with for accessing and managing their accounts anytime, anywhere and on any device.