Enjoying the support of a high-caliber, experienced Executive Assistant (EA) is no longer a luxury only available to corporate executives! Through our New Zealand-based virtual assistant business services, you can have an on-call EA tailored to your unique needs.
Usually, administration tasks are handed to an EA, however, your EA can also specialise in high level administration or niche services such as recruitment, project or business management, or consulting. Here’s an idea of some of the tasks we can help you with to help save time in your business:
- Document creation (systems, processes, templates, presentations, graphic design etc)
- Email & calendar management or support (screen your emails & respond on your behalf)
- Finding & organising corporate gifts for your clients or international visitors
- Business research and supplying a refined summary of information eg. for strategic planning projects
- Complex information gathering for due diligence on a new business venture
- Director support
- Webinar facilitation & online training
- Client follow up and on-boarding
- Chasing staff for their timesheets
- Xero bookkeeping & reporting
- Project Management
Managing Your Emails
Our Executive Assistants help many clients manage their emails, with time leveraging results as detailed below:
Every day, I would head to work with a clear vision of what I wanted to accomplish that week, and a plan for what I would get done each day.
As soon as I would open my email inbox, my plans would start derailing. Two to three hours would disappear into a time-sucking vortex while I caught up on the emails.
Fast forward to the present: my executive assistant checks my email for me. We worked out a system that has maximized my time and productivity. She sorts my emails into folders, Action, Response Required, Read Only, and Newsletters. When she is finished, she sends me a quick summary so I know what items I need to action first and am aware of any new appointments in my calendar. It is usually a bullet point to-do list, so it is efficient and effective.
I’m no longer being hijacked by my inbox, I’m back in the driver’s seat. My productivity has skyrocketed, which translates to more billed hours and more time/mind freedom to work on projects that add to our bottom line.
Managing Your Calendar
It can be difficult keeping up with appointments so why not let your Smart Assistant manage everything for you! Your Smart Assistant will prevent double bookings and keep you up-to-date, so you know exactly where you’ll be and when. You don’t have to co-ordinate meeting invitations with multiple people, and your Smart Assistant can re-schedule appointments when something changes. We will also follow up with people who don’t respond to meeting requests.
Webinars & Business Presentations
Before you start planning your next webinar or corporate business presentation give your Smart Assistant a call! We have helped our clients create webinars for training, product showcases and professional development. If you have never created a webinar before, we can help you from planning the process to providing access to reliable software and checking the guest list. All you need is access to the internet and a headset, and we can manage as much or as little as you require. Of course, if you have your own webinar or meeting software, we can work with your system, too.
How do webinars work?
We need to start planning with you a few weeks before the webinar goes live:
- Consider the outcomes you need the webinar to achieve.
- We can help you plan content and give you guidance on how to present the webinar.
- We can help set up ticket sales and promote the webinar.
- We can collate and communicate with guests, reminding them when to sign in.
- We will have a trial run to ensure the software and presentation is working for you.
Following the webinar, we can follow up on any leads, homework or administration tasks.
Organising Corporate Gifts
This is so much fun for your Smart Assistant that it almost isn’t work! When you need the perfect product for a special occasion, a trade event, a staff reward or maybe even a family member’s birthday – we will do the hunting for you.
We can organise the same gift for every client or to make a personalised gift selection with messages and delivery to someone special. Some companies simply need us to source a great Christmas card and manage the postage to their customers and stakeholders.